2010년 9월 2일 목요일

Minkyung in BSU


"Become a person who can love onself." This is my lifelong purpose.
Everybody lives his or her own life. But these days, it seems quite difficult to live a life as a person who can love oneself. Because we live in a society where relationship between other people is quite important. However, this word doesn't mean to become a person who only loves oneself. Rather we need to love oneself more sincerely to become a person who can love and help other people. If we don't love ourselves, we also can't love other people. Someone who loves oneself is always confident in everything and has strict self-discipline.
By doing well their own tasks, they do not cause harm to other people and they can help other people. This is my ideal life. And also this is a teaching of my mother. I had a very happy childhood life under my parents' roof. My father, who is really careful and always think about his children, is always my friend and advisor. And my mother, my lifelong teacher, always teaches her children ways to live a successful and useful life. Thanks to their devotion I grew up as an adult and I always appreciate to them and want to return their favor. In a process of growth I always keep this appreciation in my mind. And this helps me to become an independent people. As I wanted to become a proud daughter I always do my best to solve my own problem by myself. Thanks to this habit I become an independent person. So, once I decide to do something, I never give up.
My major is English Education. Achieving my lifelong purpose, become a person who can love oneself, is the part of reason why I chose my major as English Education. I thought teacher is just the person who can help other people in various ways. After I enter university, I got some tutoring jobs. When I gave a lecture to my students and they learned something from me, I'm really happy and rewarding. When I spent time with my students, I felt like that I become students themselves. Based on this mind. I want to become a teacher who lives their life with their students. I believe that I can live my past by caring about my students, live present with them, and make future with them. To becme a teacher who loves their students sincerely by loving oneself, I hope to experience more and have a confident about Englsih. And I'm certain that studying in Ball State University will help me to achieve my hope and dream.

댓글 1개:

  1. What a great tribute to your parents. You seem very motivated to become a great teacher. Good luck as you pursue this goal!

    답글삭제