2010년 9월 25일 토요일

Korean Star

Lee Hyori is a Korean top star.
She is not only famous for her lovely face, hot body, and trendy style
but also for her good performance as a singer and a perfect dancer.
She was born in Chungcheongbukdo, 1979.
 So now she is 31-year-old in Korean age.
But she seems so young and pretty, so nobody believes that she is
31-year-old and everybody envies her. Actually, I don't know where she
lives definitely, but I heard that she lives in very expensive apartment in
Kangnam, Seoul. This is one of the reasons why I think she is so nice.
This is because I think she could have lived in that expensive apartment by
her own effort and her hard working as a singer. Maybe I'll never become
friends with her because she is very famous and everybody wants to know her but I'm not.
But I like her because I think she gets everything like her
money, fame and popularity by her own effort. This is why I want to be
like her and think she as my heroine. I want to resemble her spirit which
always do her best in her own place.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기